Looking to enjoy some live music and enjoy a few adult beverages around town? Gainesville has a few bars and restaurants that serve up a little something extra.
- High Dive is a live music venue in downtown Gainesville and also features an outside deck bar.
- Stubbies & Steins features over 400 types of beer as well as a full German food menu and a selection of German and Australian wine.
- The Bull has great beer, live music and a cozy atmosphere. It’s also home to several art shows throughout the year and serves organic coffee during the day.
- Boca Fiesta is a Mexican-style restaurant that includes a full bar, lots of vegan and vegetarian options and outside seating. T Back Yard Bar hosts local and touring bands, DJs and weekly movie nights. If you’re in the mood to play pool, Palomino Pool Hall has 15 billiards tables as well as foosball, ping pong and another full bar.
- The Midnight Cafe + Bar features weekly specials and events, including trivia nights on Mondays and a great menu. They have a large selection of board games to play in the back room, as well as a juke box and a back patio.
- Tall Paul’s Brewhouse features many local brews, craft and micro brews, wine, live music, and a fun atmosphere.They also have foosball and shuffleboard tables.
- Check out Swamp Head Brewery in SW Gainesville, which features a tasting room and guided tours of the facility on Tuesdays.
- The Fest is an annual music festival that is predominantly a punk rock festival but also features indie rock, country and metal acts.